Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Honoring The Calling



Today I honor my calling.  I accept it with its full weight and responsibilities.  I also accept with all its joys, laughter and blessings.  I step into it, not knowing where the journey leads, but knowing it brings me full circle to the reason I chose to be here on this earth, in this time, in this body. 
I call forth out of my being, out of my Divine center, the full luminosity of Divine purpose and energy to assist me in my calling.  I speak to those mountains and obstacles that I have insisted stay in my path to now be removed, and I take all appropriate actions to move beyond them. 
I step into the fullness of my being.  I step into the fullness of my Divine center and as I do so, I step into the abundance that is mine by Divine right.  I call forth every gifting, every skill and strength I came into the time and space with, and I call forth every skill and strength I've learned along the way.  I feel the waves of Divine energy coursing throughout all of my being now, even as I write this, and I know it is all being brought to fruition. 
I honor the Divine gift within me.  I am blessed.   I am honored.  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment