Monday, July 15, 2013

An Expanded Way to Achieve Creative Living

I recently came across an updated version of the book that changed my life and turned me toward the path of my own spiritual awakening.
I know that everything in my life has been a part of this wonderful, wild journey towards awakening, but I can say without a doubt that reading this book was a defining moment that allowed me to not only think outside the box of my father's fire and brimstone religion, but to actually make movement towards the greater reality of my own power.
I believe that we are much more than our physical beings and as such, we shape our own realities. I believe that we are all an integral part of the Divine Spirit that flows in, around and through us, and because of that, we can tap into that higher power and turn our life into one of great possibilities.  This book helped shape those beliefs.  It has allowed me to shift my perception of reality into one that allows for an expanded consciousness, and truly, a great awakening.

I initially read The Crack in the Cosmic Egg after listening to a speaker recommend this book to all his staff.
I started reading with a little trepidation.  After all, this was a book that was subtitled "Challenging Constructs of Mind and Reality."  The back cover read "... enters into universal creation, cosmic energy, don Juan's teaching, etc., rebuilding and destroying previous beliefs..."
 I have to say though, it wasn't an easy read.  I would catch myself reading the same paragraph over and over in order to understand everything the author was saying.  It was a mind expanding, intellectual journey and I don't regret one word of it.  It was the beginning of my pursuit to discover new thought spirituality, achieve creative living, expand my awareness and shift my reality.  I can't wait to read this updated version of The Crack in the Cosmic Egg: New Constructs of Mind and Reality.  
 I've also downloaded the author's most recent work The Heart-Mind Matrix: How the Heart Can Teach the Mind New Ways to Think.  Now if only I could decide which one to read first!


No comments:

Post a Comment