Thursday, July 18, 2013

OTB Experience?

I had a difficult time settling into my body this morning. I awoke a few hours earlier than normal and was completely disoriented. 
I didn't know where I was, I couldn't remember which state I lived in, much less the city. I had a nagging feeling that I had to go to work later, but I didn't know where I worked or what route I had to take to get there. 
As I relaxed into my body, I was certain I was somewhere in Southern California and that the drive to work was about 40 minutes from where I was. 
I haven't lived in California since the late '80's and I haven't thought much about for a very long time. 
I became fully awake, and yet wasn't quite present in my physical body, or in the physical space of my room. 
It was a little disconcerting, but in retrospect, I enjoyed the feeling of becoming present into this space and time.  I look forward to traveling again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment