Friday, April 19, 2013

I Believe in the Good in All of Us

I don't believe that we are all inherently evil.  I believe that there is good in all of us.  I believe that we are not our behaviors, no matter how devastating and tragic those behaviors might be.  I believe in the power of redemption, and I believe that part of our humanity is to love others regardless of their actions.  I try not to place a value judgement on what others believe, because I believe that we all do the best we can in life with what we have and where we are at.
I offer hope to the hopeless, love to the unloved and comfort to those who are in need.  I offer forgiveness to those who place judgement upon themselves, and I offer gratitude to those who taught me these lessons throughout my lifetime.  You are loved, you are valued, and you are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment