Monday, April 15, 2013

Taking Action in Times of Uncertainty and Fear

It is when you are filled with doubt, uncertainty, and fear, that you must come back to your center; the core of you you are.  Not the ego-centric you, the way you would like to see yourself; but the self that is the grand, majestic expression of I AM that you are.
The doubts, the uncertainties and the fears that you are currently experiencing are only an indication that your feet on still on the path, and your journey is not yet over.
These experiences are not a sign that you are on the wrong path.  The obstacles in your path are merely illusions, placed there to stop you from being the luminous being you already are.
These moments of doubt, uncertainty and fear are the time to take action; to move forward in the face of fear; to know the power of I AM in you, and to reflect the inner strength you have been given from before your birth.  It is the time to stand in the power of your birthright; it is the time to declare to both the heavens and the earth that you will not falter, you will not fail.
And even if you stumble in the midst of doubt or despair, you will stand your ground.  You have been given all the power of the universe, and the universe stands behind you.
You are sheltered in the rock, and no harm can befall you when you know the place upon where you stand. 
Declare it then.  Declare your truth.  Let the words rise up from your inner being.  Let them swell in your heart of hearts until you cannot hold them in any longer.  "I AM a child of God.  I AM a child of the universe.  Before I was formed in my mother's womb, my end was known from my beginning.  I AM above and not beneath; I AM the head and not the tail.  I AM blessed in my coming in, and in my going out.  I AM more than victorious; I AM a conqueror.  There is nothing that can keep me from fulfilling my dreams and my destiny.  This is MY day.  This is MY moment.  I will not cower in fear, hide behind doubt, or shake at temporary uncertainty.  I stand in my place, and I declare to the heavens and the earth, right now, THIS is MY moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment