Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Believe

I believe in grace and the power of redemption.  I believe in love and the power of love.  I believe in the forgiveness of self and others.  I believe in living a life of peace.  I believe in living a life without placing judgment on myself or others.  I believe in our humanity and in our divinity.  I believe that we are not our behavior, and that we have the power to overcome the obstacles we see placed in our paths.
I believe we are more than holograms on this earth and that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. I also believe we are humans having a spiritual existence.  I believe in extending help to those who have an outreached hand, even to those who are unable to stretch out a hand. 
I believe that we are placed on this earth to do good deeds, and to make the world a better place, even if we go unrecognized for our efforts. 
I believe that we choose our experiences in this lifetime, and that every challenge presents an opportunity for growth.  I believe that there is good in all of us, and if we choose to recognize the good in others, we make the world a better place.
I believe in God as the central force of the universe and as the spark of life that give each of us our humanity and our divinity.  I believe that we are all connected and every action we each take individually affects each other.
I believe it is our moral imperative that we seek to make the world a better place, not just for ourselves, but for the generations that will follow, and for the sake of earth herself.  I believe in self responsibility and self accountability. 
I believe that we each do the best we can with what we have and where we are at in our present circumstances.  I believe that we should work to always do better, to gain more knowledge, wisdom and understanding.  I believe that if we stop learning, we stop growing.  I believe in our ability to create our world and our circumstances.  I believe that no decision is final and I give myself permission to change my mind.
I believe that I am neither better than you, nor you than me.  I believe that your strength and power is not better or worse than mine.  I believe that we are co-creators with every person we encounter in this lifetime, and we get to choose what we create.  I believe in the power of choice.  I believe in your power and right to choose what is right for you, just as I get to choose what is right for me. 
I believe that we are stronger than we think.  I believe that we can accomplish anything we set our intentions towards.  I believe we are made weaker when we do not use our strengths to help others in need.  I believe that you are loved, valued and accepted, regardless of your response to me, because true love is unconditional.
I believe we have the power to heal; both ourselves, and others.  I believe that most of us do not recognize our own power because we have never been shown, taught, or believed in.  I believe in recognizing and affirming the strength and power in others, because most people are not recognized, affirmed or valued enough in their lifetime.
I believe that as we recognize the divinity within us, we begin to recognize our purpose and place in the world.  
I believe in grace, forgiveness and the power of redemption.  I believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment